ISO 37001 – ANTI-BRIBERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
The UNI ISO 37001
The ISO 37001 is the first international standard on management systems designed to help organizations fight the risks of corruption that they are exposed to, along the entire supply chain.
This international standard reflects the best practices in supporting organizations of any industrial sector in the reduction of this kind of business risks and related costs.
The risk of corruption for an organization depends on factors such as the size of the organization, countries and sectors in which it operates, the nature, size and complexity of its activities.
Therefore, the ISO 37001 provides for the implementation of the organization’s policies, procedures and controls tailored to the organization’s specific needs.
ESHQ Consulting supports organizations in the implementation and certification of a Prevention of Corruption Management System, in accordance with the requirements of ISO 37001.
These services are aimed at any organization wishing to prevent, detect and resolve issues related to the phenomenon of corruption, from small-medium enterprises to large corporations, from the public sector to any other sector.
The ISO 37001 helps to prevent, identify and manage situations of corruption regarding the whole organization, its employees or its partners, promoting a series of measures and controls, including a support guide.
The standard specifies a set of requirements concerning:
- Proven commitment by the company’s top management regarding anti-corruption measures, including: definition of policies, accountability and anti-corruption procedures;
- Risk assessment: identification of the main risks and their impacts, measurement, control and verification of effectiveness of implemented measures;
- Identification of a supervising function according to the rules of the anti-bribery management system;
- Reporting, monitoring, analysis and review;
- Management of non-conformities, corrective actions and continuous improvement of the Company’s anti-corruption management
- Reduction of business risks and their related costs;
- The adoption of an ISO 37001 Management System increases the Company’s legality rating and can be part of the Corporate social responsibility System;
- It provides minimum requirements and explanations useful for the implementation of an anti-corruption management system;
- It provides managers, investors, employees, customers and other stakeholders the assurance that specific and appropriate measures have been taken to minimize the risk of corruption;
- It helps organizations to give evidence of an organizational model designed to prevent corruption, in the case of prosecution and investigation authorities.
For more details on the services provided visit the “”Catalogues” section”